From day one, we had trouble with the leasing office.We bought the former renters refrigerator , we notified the office and maintenance workers that the refrigerator stayed .They said they threw it out by accident, (we were out $200) Now that I know them, they probably sold it, or just took it.

The starter on my car went out & I told the office I waiting for a part and they had it towed after 2 days & being legally parked. The girl in the office I told, no longer worked there. They cant keep anyone in there longer than a month! We have had mice & bugs.

The parking is awful, they tow & ticket constantly. Im sure they must get commission for towing.

The leasing office staff are the rudest people Ive ever had to deal with in my life!Save yourself a ton of money & harassment, dont ever rent from these thieving people & uncaring management!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of leasing office personel. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apartment rental. Arnel Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arnel Management.

Had an Experience with Arnel Management?

Comments